According to the “Operational Safety Ordinance”, especially in the context of risk assessment, it is required to determine art, scope and deadline for necessary tool inspections.
The guidelines for tests are defined in the technical guidelines of the trade association, just as well as in the national and international standards specify methods of testing and inspection specifications. The inspection specifications of the industrial safety regulations become set by technical guidelines for Technical rules operating safety (TRBS).
Tasks of our customers are:
- Capture of considered tools
- Capture of art, scope and deadlines for the necessary tests
- Authorize an inspector with equal skills
- Generate a time-table of examination dates
- Record test results
- Evaluation of test results and necessary steps to eliminate determined defects
We support our customers in these objectives and attend the inspection process from the supply of tools to periodic tests in our data base.